What role does YouTube play in the entertainment field need no introduction. Everyone out there is quite familiar with the app. This live TV streaming app is now available on apps for smart TVs. YouTube TV for Firestick is something that every Firestick user is looking forward to. If you want YouTube TV on Amazon Fire Stick it can be installed in no time without any effort as it is now easily available on the Amazon App Store. Installing and watching videos on YouTube TV is simpler than ever before. We have covered everything about getting YouTube TV on Firestick device and how to use and watch it.
- This live TV app provides streaming from more than 85+ channels on local and cable networks.
- You can enjoy breaking news, local and national live sports, and the shows at the moment when they are aired.
- Youtube TV subscription offers you unlimited DVR space.
- It allows you to add up to 6 accounts for one subscription purchased.
- You can stream it on all types of devices like smart TV, smartphones, tablets, etc.
Method 1: How To Get YouTube TV on Firestick from Amazon Store?
Here are a few steps that will guide you on how to add YouTube TV to firestick.
1. Launch Firestick home screen and click on the “Search” icon in the top left corner.
2. Type “YouTube TV” in the search bar, and from the list of options that appear, select “YouTube TV.”
3. Scroll on the screen to find the “YouTube TV” app icon. Click on the icon when it appears on the screen.
4. To get the app on your device, select the “Download” option.
5. Wait till the YouTube TV downloading process is completed.
6. Click on “Open” to launch YouTube TV on your device.
7. Now come back to the home screen and hover over YouTube TV. Go to the “options” button on the right and then click on “Move”.
8. Move YouTube TV to the front on your “Apps and Channels” screen. Now press the “Select” button.
9. YouTube on Firestick has been successfully launched. You can log in to start with the app.
Method 2: How To Install third-party Live YouTube TV app on FireStick?
You can also get the YouTube TV app for Firestick by using a third-party app.
1. The first step is to get the “Downloader” app on your Firestick. On the Firestick home screen, go to the “Search” menu and click on “Find.” Type Downloader and install the app on your device.
2. After the Downloader app is installed, come back to the Firestick home screen page and click on “Settings.”
3. Open the “My Fire TV” option from the several available options.
4. A list of options appears under the My Fire TV heading. Select “Developer Options.”
5. Now click on “Install Unknown Apps” or turn ON “Apps from Unknown Sources” as it may appear on your screen.
6. The Install Unknown Apps option should be “ON” for the Downloader app.
7. Now open the Downloader app, and in the left pane, click on the “Home” menu.
8. In the URL tab, enter firesticktricks.com/ytv and then press “GO.”
9. The YouTube TV APK for Firestick starts downloading.
10. When the YouTube TV APK file is downloaded, click on the “Install” option in the lower right corner.
11. If you wish to open the app right now, click “Open.” If you want to access the YouTube Live TV on Firestick later, click on “Done.”
12. When you click on Done, you will get an option to delete the APK file that is no longer required. Click on “Delete.”
13. It will confirm once again before the file is deleted. Select “Delete” once again.
14. Now come back to the home screen and hold the “Home” button on the remote for 5 seconds. A window appears in which select “Apps.”
15. Navigate to find the “YouTube TV” app among the various apps installed.
16. You can move the app to the home screen by pressing the menu button on the remote. Select “Move” on the right corner when the option pops up.
17. It will ask you to choose the desired resolution for video streaming. Select the resolution that you wish to have.
18. When it asks you to access the media and files, click “Allow.”
19. The installation process is complete. You can now click on sign-in to proceed further.
Method 3: Access Youtube TV through a Fire Stick Browser
To access YouTube TV on your Firestick, you can also use the Silk browser. This browser is pre-installed on your firestick device. If you have removed the browser or have uninstalled it, follow these steps to get it back and access YouTube TV.
1. Open the Firestick home screen page and navigate the “Search” option on the top left corner.
2. In the Search menu bar, type “Silk Browser.”
3. You get several search results from which you click on the “Silk Browser.”
4. In the next window, you will find the “Silk Browser” icon. Click on it.
5. Select the “Download” option to get the app on your device and install it.
6. Now open the Silk browser and access YouTube TV login through this URL https://tv.Youtube.com/. Enjoy your favorite videos and shows now.
How to Setup YouTube TV on Fire TV?
Follow these simple steps to set up Firestick YouTube TV:
1. Open the YouTube TV app on your device and click on “Sign In.”
2. A code appears on the right side of the screen. Note this code to enter it later.
3. Now open the browser and enter the authorization code provided in the previous step.
4. Choose an account from which you wish to sign in.
5. To proceed with the process further, click on “Allow.”
6. The sign-in process is completed. This is how to watch YouTube TV on Firestick. You can now enjoy the videos you like on your device.
YouTube TV Alternatives
Some of the best alternatives to YouTube TV app are:
- Hulu TV
- Fubo TV
- Sling TV
- AT&T TV
Yes, YouTube TV works well with Firestick. In addition, you can now get it from the Amazon store, making it convenient to install the app.
Yes, YouTube TV is now officially available on Firestick.
YouTube TV can be downloaded officially from the Amazon App Store on your Firestick device.
With 85+ channels from the local and cable networks, YouTube stands out to be one of the best streaming platforms for smart devices. Getting a YouTube TV app on Firestick can be made easier by going through this article and following all the steps as mentioned. You can pair this app with your YouTube account to stream your favorite videos, including your subscriptions and playlist. With the app available on the Amazon store, it becomes simpler to get it on your device. To help you with all about YouTube TV, we have come up with this article that will aid you in installing and starting with the app on your Firestick device.