Sapphire Secure IPTV service offers more than 4000 Live TV channels and is one of the best cost-effective streaming devices for Amazon Firestick. Moreover, a user can get an advantage of add-on channels from premium entertainment networks such as HBO, Showtime, NBA TV, FOX Soccer Plus, and many more. A user can also control the functions with the Sapphire Secure mobile app. We shall take you to the entire guide covering how to install, reset, set up, and download Sapphire Secure IPTV. This streaming Iptv is best known for providing exceptional streaming services at an affordable price range.
What is Sapphire Secure IPTV?
Sapphire Secure IPTV is an excellent streaming app that offers thousands of movies, TV shows, and Live TV channels in one place. In addition, it provides unlimited streaming of video content for a fee of as little as $5 a month. However, since Sapphire Secure acts like a third-party media service provider, you will not find it on official sources such as Apple Store, Google Play Store, and Amazon Store. Instead, you will need to sideload the IPTV to your Firestick device.
- 4000+ Live HD Channels
- M3U URL are Provided
- Watch numerous PPV events
- Disable Geo-IP locks for specific channels
- Remote-friendly user interface
- Supports external media players
- High-quality video resolution
- Better quality interface with the EPG
- Variety of movies and channels from across the world
- High storage space to download and record movies
- No on-demand video content
- A lesser range of channels compared to other providers
How to get Sapphire Secure IPTV Subscription?
A user can register for a Sapphire Secure account by using their online billing panel. Next, launch the Sapphire Secure website, click on the Plans/Pricing list, and select the “Sign-up” button below the premium package option.
- You can pay on a month-to-month basis with no specific contract system
- Get access to all popular sports channels (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB).
- A user can also select the pay-per-view package for sporting events
- Available in APK (Android Application)
- Online account portal available that supports sport events and shows invoice payments.
- Silver Plan: 1 Connection and $5/month
- Gold Plan: 3 Connections and $8/month
- Platinum Plan: 5 Connections and $10/month
Sapphire Secure IPTV Channel List
Here are a few of the most popular Sapphire Secure channels.
- SKY NET SPORTS 1
- SKY NET SPORTS 2
- BBC 4 HD
- BBC World News
- BBC One HD
- Baby TV
- CBS Drama
- CBS Action
- CNN International
- Cartoon Network
- Comedy Central
- UK – Disney Channel
- UK – Disney XD
- Food Network
- All Major Sports Channels – NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, etc.
- US – NAT GEO WILD HD US
- US – Nick JR
- Newsmax TV
- US – Nick HD
- One American News
How to Install Sapphire Secure IPTV on Firestick?
Now that you have learned how to register your Sapphire Iptv account, we shall move ahead and list out the steps to install Sapphire Secure IPTV on Firestick. But, first, here’s how to install IPTV on Amazon Fire TV.
Enable apps from unknown sources
1. Launch your Fire TV and go to the “Settings” tab on your Home Screen.
2. Now, on the Settings page click on “My Fire TV” and then select “Device”
3. On the device page, select “Developer options” from the right menu panel.
4. Next, switch on “Apps from Unknown Sources” and enable the function. Click “Turn On” from the message that will appear on the screen.
5. Sideloading is now enabled, and you can now return to your Home Screen.
Install the Downloader App
1. Move up to the top-left corner of your Fire TV home screen and tap on the “Search” menu icon. Type “Downloader” with the help of the on-screen keyboard and choose “Downloader” from the given suggestions.
2. On the next page, select the “Downloader” app icon located under the “Apps and Games” section. Click “Get/Download” and wait till the app has been installed.
3. Select “Open” once the downloader app has successfully been installed.
Sapphire Secure IPTV APK Download and Sideload
1. At first, when you launch the “Downloader” app, you will be asked to allow a few permissions. Click “Allow” and move ahead.
2. Next, select “OK” to dismiss the changelog.
3. Now, in the URL box displayed on the home page of the downloader app, enter the following link: https://bit.ly/2V15GNQ
4. Select “Go” to start the download of the Sapphire Secure APK IPTV file. Then, wait for a couple of minutes till the download ends.
5. Once the download of Sapphire Secure IPTV APK on Firestick is complete, the Android APK installer must automatically pop up. Click “Install” to sideload the IPTV over to your Amazon Firestick.
6. A message saying “App Installed” will show up. Click “Done” to close the current window.
How to Set Up Sapphire Secure on Firestick?
After successfully installing the Sapphire Secure IPTV app for Firestick, you can now set up the app for your favorite channels and shows. Here’s how to activate IPTV on Firestick.
1. Navigate down and search for the “Your Apps and Channels” section on the Fire TV Home screen page, search and click on the Sapphire Secure IPTV app. If you don’t find it in there, scroll up to the right section and select “See All.”
2. Launch the Sapphire app on your Fire TV. On its first page, you will see the login screen. Enter your username and continue by filling in the rest of the information.
3. Now, click “Add User” and select the current profile you have created.
4. The first loading process may take longer than usual since it downloads the EPG, list of channels, and logo/artworks. As soon as the app completes its first boot, it will be displayed directly to your Fire TV’s home screen.
How to Use Sapphire Secure IPTV on Firestick?
Sapphire Secure IPTV has a straightforward and simple user interface layout. Also, the app automatically downloads the EPG using its first booting process. Once the app has completely updated its EPG, you can now click on Live TV. This should include favorites, US-Entertainment, US-Sports, US-Movies, US-News, US-Kids, ESPN, Fox Sports Regional, Main Events, and NBC Sports Regional. Next, click on the “Search” icon at the top right side of the page and search for the channel you want to watch.
Mark Channels as Favourites
Sapphire Secure IPTV gives users an option to mark their favorite TV shows and channels. Go through the following steps on how to add a channel as your favorite.
- First, highlight a certain channel of your choice from the channel guide, hold and press the “Select” button on your Fire TV remote.
- After you have done the above step, a dropdown menu bar will appear from which select the “Add to Favourite” option and add the channel into your favorite channel folder.
Use the Multi-Screen Feature
This Multi-screen feature will enable a user to stream four channels at once. This is how you do it.
- Select the multi-screen option from your Sapphire Secure app home screen.
- Next, select one of the four boxes on the screen, and click on the channel you want to stream on that particular box.
How to Reset Sapphire Secure Passwords?
If you are a Sapphire Secure account holder, you must know that there are two types of password service to your Sapphire account. One is the online account password, and the second one is the service/streaming password.
Reset your online account password
- On your PC or smartphone, navigate to the password reset link, i.e., https://sapphiresecure.net/pwreset.php.
- Enter your registered Sapphire account email address
- Sapphire app will send you a link to your registered email address for the password reset. Click the link, direct you to the password reset page, and follow the on-screen instructions carefully to reset your password.
Reset streaming/app password
- On your PC or mobile app, go to https://sapphiresecure.net/clientarea.php.
- Sign in to your registered account by entering the email address and password.
- Click on “Services” and then “My Services” from the menu section at the top.
- Now, you will be able to see your entire subscription plan. Select “Active” from the status column and move ahead by clicking on “Login details.”
- You will see your account’s username and password in the “My IPTV Subscription Details” section.
- Next, select the “Show” option to check your current password. Click on “Update” to reset your password. Once you enter your new password, select “confirm” to save the password.
How to Install Sapphire Secure IPTV on Android TV Box?
Method 1: Download and Install via Downloader app
The downloader app is available on Google Play Store across all Android devices. Every Android Smart TV and Android TV Box supports the Google Play Store service.
1. Launch Google Play Store and search for the “Downloader” app and install it.
2. Open the downloader app and copy-paste the following URL: http://bit.ly/sapphireiptv
3. Now, click on “download” to download the Sapphire Secure IPTV file.
4. Once the app has been downloaded, click “Install.” Wait for the installation process to complete.
Method 2: Download and Install via IPTV Smarters App
IPTV Smarters app works well on both stock and true TV OS Android Boxes, Smart TV’s and Android Mobile phones.
- Open Google Play Store and search for the IPTV Smarter app and install it.
- Once it has been installed, open the IPTV Smarters app on your device.
- Now, you will need to choose between two options that read as 1) Load Your Playlist or File/URL or 2) Login with Xtream Codes API and log in to your IPTV Smarter app.
- With this, you have successfully downloaded Sapphire TV on Android Box.
Method 3: Download and Install via Web Browser
This third option works only with Android mobiles and Android TV boxes. Below are the steps for installation.
1. On your Android smartphone, go to the “Settings” page and click on “Security and Restrictions.”
2. Under the “Security and Restriction” page, you will find the option “Unknown Sources” click on it to enable it. On the other hand, for certain different Android phones, you will need to enable the “Unknown Sources” individually for each app.
3. Open the web browser on your device and type in the following URL: http://bit.ly/sapphireiptv
4. Next, follow every on-screen instruction to download and install IPTV sapphire secure app.
How to Install Sapphire Secure on iOS?
The Sapphire Secure IPTV service does not have a dedicated app for iOS users. But you can still download it on your iOS device through the IPTV smarters app.
1. First, Download the IPTV Smarters app on your iOS device from the Apple Store.
2. Once the app has been downloaded, open the IPTV Smarters app on your device.
3. Now you will get two options to choose from, i.e., 1) Load Your Playlist or File/URL and 2) Login with Xtream Codes API. Select one and sign in to your Sapphire Secure IPTV subscription account.
4. With this, you have successfully installed the IPTV Smarters app on your iOS device.
Amazon Fire Stick Security Settings
Any device that has been connected to a Wi-Fi network has great possibilities for security issues. For example, there have been several cyber cases related to the Amazon Fire TV in recent cases. One of the major security issues is the tracking behind the Fire TV systems. They collect information about the user’s behavior, such as streaming habits and preferences. Moreover, this data can be sold to a third-party service provider for free.
These Fire TV trackers collect information such as IDs, device serial numbers, Wi-Fi network usernames, and Mac addresses. It just doesn’t end here. Your data is getting sold off on the dark web and recording and voice searches when you have used Alexa and Google Home to find shows and apps over your Fire TV. We have listed below some quick updates you can make to safeguard your account security settings.
1. Delete the Wi-Fi password that has been saved on your Fire TV
- Open the Amazon.com web browser on your PC.
- Navigate and click “Manage Your Content and Devices.”
- Next, select the “Preferences” tab.
- Now on the new page, under the “Saved Wi-Fi Passwords” section, click “Delete.”
2. Disable your Fire TV from using your data
- You can stop the Fire TV to monitor your Data and usage behaviors. Open the “Settings” menu on your Fire TV.
- Select “Preferences” and then click on “Privacy settings.”
- The next page toggle off the “device usage data” icon and “collect app usage data.”
- Go back to the previous page. Select the “Data Monitoring” tab and Turn off “Data Monitoring.”
3. Activate a Two-step verification system for better security
The moment you enable the two-step verification to access your Amazon account, you will shut down any loose ends or easy access to your account via password. Here’s how you activate the 2 step verification system.
- Go to your Amazon account and click on the settings section.
- Navigate to “My Account” and select “Privacy” settings.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to enable the two-step verification process.
4. Disable Advertisers from tracking your Fire TV account.
- Launch your Fire TV home screen and click on “Settings.”
- Next, go to “Preferences” and select “Privacy Settings.”
- Now, on the Privacy settings page, reset your advertising ID. This will clear all the data advertisers have on you at present.
- Highlight the “Your Advertising ID” setting and click on the “Select” option on your Firestick remote.
- You can now turn off the tracking completely by highlighting the “Internet Base Ads” setting and tap the “Select” button on your firestick to turn it off.
No doubt the Sapphire Secure IPTV app is one of the best streaming firestick apps at present. For a fee of just $5 a month, the user can enjoy up to 1,500 channels from around the world. You can stream most of the channels and TV shows at an HD quality resolution. This best IPTV for firestick offers multi-connection support with exclusive subscription plans. Furthermore, the Sapphire IPTV app for firestick features the EPG program guide that allows the user to stay updated with the latest TV schedules and movies.
Also, it works well with M3U and EPG playlists and allows the user to operate with the help of a third-party IPTV smarters Firestick app. Here in our Sapphire secure IPTV review, we have discussed the Sapphire Secure services and its complete guide to installation and reset. We have also covered how you could secure your password and account with a step-by-step process. Our guide must truly help answer your queries relating to the Sapphire Secure app.