Mouse toggle is an APK file used for controlling your TV with the help of a mouse. It is a virtual pointing device. You can control the Amazon Fire Stick Mouse Toggle using your remote and use features that are otherwise not supported by your remote. You will know how to install a mouse toggle on your firestick and control it in the article. Along with that, the Mouse Toggle for Fire TV features mentioned will surely convince you to install mouse toggle on your device. Read the whole article to know everything.
What is Mouse Toggle?
There are certain apps and games which are specifically made for touch screen devices. It is difficult to control these apps with your fire stick remote. To use these types of devices, you need a mouse toggle along with your firestick. By using the mouse toggle, you can easily use some of the apps. You can get a mouse pointer without actually owning a physical mouse. All you need is a mouse toggle app. In this article, we will tell you everything about the Mouse App for Fire Stick. Using the Mouse APK for firestick, you can control your mouse pointer by using the navigation buttons on your remote. To click on something, all you have to do is hover over that option and click on select. Mouse toggle is a completely free application. You can download and use it for free without having to pay for any subscription.
Features of Mouse Toggle for Fire Stick
- It lets you use various third-party apps which are not compatible with your device using the physical remote.
- The tool occupies very little storage, so even when running in the background, it does not decrease the performance of your device.
- It is compatible with almost every Fire TV device.
- You can also use the mouse toggle with remote-compatible applications.
- It is an inbuilt feature, so you don’t have to carry a physical mouse.
- You can perform the functions of a normal mouse using a mouse toggle.
How to Install Mouse Toggle on Firestick?
Installing Mouse Toggle on Firestick can be a very easy process if you follow the given steps properly. However, since mouse toggle is a third-party app, first, you have to set your firestick accordingly. Here is the detailed illustration of how to get Mouse Toggle on Firestick.
1. Being a third-party application, to install the mouse toggle, you must have a side loader. While using firestick, you cannot directly download the files. So, to use a Mouse Toggle for Firestick, you have to install the downloader app. If you already have this app, launch it using your firestick.
2. If you do not have a Mouse Toggle for fire TV downloader app, follow the steps given below to download the downloader app first.
3. Go to the homepage of your fire TV and click on the search option available on the home screen.
4. In the search bar, type Downloader and select the app.
5. Click on download and wait for the app to install. Once done, click on ok and return to your home screen.
6. Now on your home screen, you will see a gear icon at the right corner of your screen. Click on that to open settings.
7. From settings look for the option “My Fire TV” and click on it to open it.
8. Now select Developer options from the sub-menu.
9. Under developer options, you will see two things, ADB debugging and installing unknown apps. Allow the installation of unknown apps for the downloader app and keep the ADB debugging on.
10. Now open the downloader app which you installed earlier. When you open the Downloader app, you will see a URL box right on your screen. Click the URL box and click go.
11. You will see an on-screen keyboard. Using that, type the URL as per your device from the given URL options and click on go.
- For Firestick gen 1, gen 2, Fire TV 1, Fire TV 2, Fire TV cube – https://www.firesticktricks.com/mouse
- For Firestick 4K, lite, New Firestick – https://bit.ly/mousefire
12. Now your file will be downloaded. This might take up to a few minutes, depending on your internet speed.
13. Once the file is downloaded, it will ask you to install the app. click on install, and it will install automatically.
14. After installation, you don’t need the APK file anymore, so if you want to free up some space, you can delete the files of the mouse toggle app. The Downloader app itself will ask you to delete them once the app is installed. If you want to delete, click on delete, otherwise click on cancel.
15. Mouse Toggle app for your device is downloaded, you can check it in your app list. This is how to download Mouse Toggle on Firestick using third-party app.
How to Use Mouse Toggle for Fire TV?
The mouse toggle for the Fire TV APK version is now installed on your device. To know how to use and how to turn on Mouse Toggle for Fire TV APK, follow the steps given below.
1. Press and hold the home button for about 5 seconds on your remote. You will see a screen like this. Click on Applications.
2. Now from the options available, select the Mouse Toggle app. It has a white and blue icon with a recycle sign as its logo.
3. After the app is opened, you will see the home screen. Two options, “Enable the mouse service” and “Auto start the mouse service on device start-up,” are enabled by default. If not, turn on those options.
4. Once you are done, at the bottom left corner of your screen, you will see a status option which will be succeeded by started, which means now you can use your mouse toggle.
How to Fix Mouse Toggle Stuck on starting?
We have noted from our personal experience that sometimes the status might show starting, but your toggle will still work. So there might be some glitch in the app. But if you have done all the steps mentioned above and your mouse toggle not working on Firestick, then the following are three solutions for this problem.
Method 1: By changing the Display settings of your device
1. Turn on your TV and go to the settings option of your device available on the home screen.
2. Under Settings, you will see a subheading device under that option. Select display and sound.
3. Now choose the display and then video resolution. Change the video resolution to 1080p 50Hz. Doing this will enable your mouse toggle.
Method 2: ADB debugging method
1. First, open the Mouse Toggle app for Firestick and disable “enable the mouse services” and “auto start the mouse service on device start-up.”
2. Now restart your Fire TV and wait until it starts again.
3. Once the TV starts, go to your settings. From settings, select my fire TV and then select Developer Options and turn off ADB debugging.
4. Wait for a minute and turn on ADB debugging again.
5. Open the mouse toggle app, turn on “Enable the mouse services,” and “auto start the mouse service on device start-up.” Your mouse toggle will start working.
Method 3: Reinstalling the application
1. Go to the home screen of your Fire Tv and then go to Apps.
2. Select mouse toggle and press the menu button on the remote.
3. From the submenu, click on uninstall.
4. Reinstall the app using the above method, and your mouse toggle will work.
After doing all the above three techniques, your mouse toggle still doesn’t work, then maybe your TV or firestick doesn’t support this feature.
Mouse Toggle Alternative
If the Mouse Toggle for Fire TV 1.10 APK not supported by your TV, there are various other apps you can use. Some of the apps are android tv remote control APK, remote mouse keyboard and more, remote mouse, spy mouse, etc. Or, if any of those applications are not supported with your device, you can always buy a physical cordless or wired device.
Mouse toggle allows you to use those apps on your TV which are otherwise incompatible. You can hover your mouse toggle over anywhere and access your device completely. Also, it is compatible with remote-controlled apps too. All the necessary details about the mouse toggle mentioned in the article above. Read the whole article and install mouse toggle APK for your device without any inconvenience. Since the app is free, you do not have to worry about its subscription or payments.
0 thoughts on “Mouse Toggle for Fire Stick Free | Step-by-Step Guide to Install & Use”
tamoxifen 20 mg tablet
Your comment is awaiting moderation.