Exodus Redux provides unlimited entertainment on Kodi devices and gives a key to watch most loved shows and movies. This Kodi addon has been streaming high-quality content for the past several years. However, many users have been facing some Exodus Redux errors while watching due to poor maintenance. This breakdown could be due to multiple reasons that one must figure out to face and fix such issues effectively. In searching for answers on why Exodus Redux not working on Kodi, how to install and resolve errors, we gained a great knowledge of this app. Thus, furnished this article. With complete information on Exodus Redux on Kodi and its working, this article will serve as a guidebook for you.
What is Exodus Redux?
Exodus Redux, as you might be looking for, is an advancement to the Exodus Kodi addon. It comes with a huge library of movies and TV shows that one can access at their comfort. With its smart content and interface, it becomes user-friendly, which makes operations simpler and convenient. Although this service was shut down after some time, its addon continued to exist. Revived by professional developers, it now comes with an updated version known as Exodus Redux. A new set of scrapers inbuilt in it constitute to offer good quality links. No doubt this addon is quite popular among many Kodi users and is liked by many people.
How to Install Exodus Redux on Kodi?
This step-by-step procedure is a perfect guide for how to install Exodus Redux on Firestick or Kodi. You can get Kodi add-on for your device following these steps:
1. Click on “Settings” in the Kodi home screen’s left pane.
2. From several options that are available, go to “System Settings”.
3. Highlight on “Add-ons” that is displayed on the screen’s left side. From various options that pop up, go to “Unknown Sources” and enable it.
4. If a warning message appears, simply select “Yes”.
5. Now open “File Manager” from Kodi Settings.
6. In the File Manager menu, find “Add source” on the screen’s right side.
7. On the “Add file source” window that opens up, select “None” as shown in this below-given image.
8. In the URL bar displayed, enter https://i-a-c.github.io and click on “OK” to continue.
9. Another window now appears, which will ask to “Enter a name for this media source”. Type “Redux” or any name you wish, and then select “OK”.
10. Go back to Kodi’s home screen and once again press on “Add-ons”.
11. On your screen’s top left corner, tap on “Package installer” in the form of an open box.
12. Various menus will appear and among them, select “Install from zip file”.
13. Locate the file with the name “Redux” or whatever name you have entered previously.
14. Click that name’s zip file as shown in this below-given image.
15. Wait for some time while the Exodus redux repo file installation file is in progress.
16. After this installation is finished, on the same window, click “Install from repository”.
17. From the list of available options, select “Exodus Redux Repo”.
18. Now open “Video add-ons”.
19. Choose “Exodus Redux” and click on “Install,” which will be on the bottom.
20. To install an additional Exodus Redux Addon, click on “OK”.
21. Wait for a few minutes for an add-on installation confirmation message.
Method 1: Fixing Exodus Redux No Stream Available Error
Exodus Redux no streams available error sometimes creates unexpected interruption when tuned with a popular show. To fix this error, adopt following steps:
1. Navigate to Exodus Redux’s main menu and click on “Scraper Settings”.
2. In “Open Scrapers Module,” click on “Disable All Providers”.
3. Now go to its next option that is displayed below, “Enable All Providers”.
4. After all these changes are made, finally tap on “OK”.
5. Now, no streaming must be resolved. But unfortunately, if this problem persists, try to restart the device and check.
Method 2: How To Fix Exodus Kodi Not Working By Clearing The Cache?
Cache collection for Exodus Redux can also be a reason that creates errors while watching videos. So try clearing the cache using these measures:
1. From Kodi’s home menu, open “Exodus Redux”.
2. A list of menus will appear on your screen. Scroll down to look for “Tools”.
3. In that “Tools” menu, navigate to “Cache Functions”.
4. Scroll down further to find “Clear All Cache”.
5. A confirmation message pops up on the screen. Click on “Yes” to clear the cache.
Method 3: Fixing Exodus Redux Error By Updating Add-On
When facing a Kodi Exodus not working issue, then force update Exodus Redux add-on following the below steps which can be fruitful:
1. Open Kodi on your device, and in its left pane, go to “Add-ons”.
2. In “Add-ons” click on “Video add-ons” as displayed in the menu on the left side.
3. Scroll down to get the “Exodus” app and right-click on it. From options that are generated, select “Information”.
4. Click on “Update” in the bottom menu and then try using its add-on now.
Method 4: Connecting Through A VPN
Even after several methods to resolve the issue, if Exodus no stream available on Kodi still continues, try using a Vpn to fix Exodus Redux not working. Whatever device you are using, ensure that it is connected to the internet through a VPN. Get the server with minimum traffic and check for the DNS leak test to not leak any DNS information.
Method 5: Adjusting Time-out Settings
When stuck up with the question, how to prevent Kodi Exodus not working issues, then adjusting certain timeout settings can prove to be quite helpful.
1. Launch Exodus Kodi add-on on your device.
2. From the menu, select “Tools”.
3. Go to “Settings” and select “General,” which is the first option in the left pane.
4. Go to “Providers Timeout” on the main screen and turn the slider to about 30. This might help to prevent any error.
Method 6: Reinstalling Exodus To Overcome Streaming Issues
When done with all these options and still your Exodus Redux videostream not working, then uninstalling and reinstalling it is another option.
1. Open Kodi on your device and go to “Add-ons,” later click on “My add-ons”.
2. In its left pane, select “Video Add-ons” and then go to “Exodus”.
3. In the bottom tab, tap on “Uninstall”.
How To Fix Kodi Exodus Redux Buffering?
Issue of frequent loading Exodus on Kodi is a problem that many users might be facing. To fix such an issue, take these measures:
- Ensure a proper internet connection with high speed.
- Make sure that the internet speed is working well with the site you are using.
- Streaming source should have the required available bandwidth.
- If any speed issues exist, then go for lower streaming quality.
- Check Kodi’s streaming cache.
- A different streaming add-on with a different source can be helpful.
Kodi Video Tries To Play, But Never Starts
For trying to play on Kodi, which is not able to start, then it probably is a sign of some issue with Kodi. There are high chances that there might be some issue with its software. To get over this, try clearing its cache or uninstall the recently installed add-on. This helps to get rid of an add-on that might be an issue.
Using Exodus Redux on Kodi is likely to have buffering or streaming issues sometimes. If you, too, are looking for some solutions on how to fix Exodus Redux not working on Kodi, then here it is. All your queries about using Exodus Redux and various methods to fix its errors have been enlisted in detail. Hope after following this article there will be no more interruptions for unlimited entertainment to watch any movies and TV shows.