Cyberflix TV is one of the most popular apps among Firestick users to get unlimited hours of entertainment that suits your choice. With a wide range of shows and movies, it offers you the convenience to watch on-demand content uninterruptedly. Cyberflix app for Firestick comes with the same interface as Terrarium TV, which has now been discontinued. To provide high-quality streams, CyberFlix FireStick is compatible with multiple sources and resolvers. Since it fetches the content from various links, you can get all the shows of your choice without compromise. Cyberflix TV download involves certain steps that have been discussed in the article in detail below. Its downloading and installation procedure is quite simple, like any other app on Firestick.
How to Install CyberFlix on Firestick using Downloader?
You can get Cyberflix for Firestick using the downloader app by following the complete method step by step.
1. Go to Firestick settings by launching the homepage on your device. Look for the “Settings” option on the top of the screen.
2. You will find multiple options in the Firestick settings menu. Go to “My Fire TV.”
3. In the device menu list, you have to select “Developer Options.”
4. To get Cyberflix through the downloader, “Apps from unknown sources” should be turned “ON.” In case the option is in the OFF mode, turn it to ON.
5. A warning message might appear on your screen that will confirm the enabling from unknown sources. Since it is completely safe, click on “Turn On.”
6. Let’s now come back to the homepage of Firestick and open the “Search” menu. Type “Downloader” and click on the first result that appears.
7. Select the “Downloader” app, as you can see in the image.
8. To get the app on your Firestick device, let’s go to the “Download” option.
9. Click on “Open” when the download is finished. Then, in the URL bar, type URL: bit.ly/cyberflix-app and then “Go” to proceed ahead with the process.
10. The Cyberflix app will start downloading on your device. Wait till the downloading process comes to an end.
11. Once the Cyberflix APK Download on Firestick process is over, look for the Install option in the lower right corner.
12. You will get a final message when the app is successfully installed. Click on “Done.”
13. It will now ask you to delete the apk file that is no longer required. Click on “Delete” to remove this file.
14. It will first confirm once more before deleting the file. Click on “Delete” once again.
15. Get back to the “Settings” on the Firestick homepage once again and come to the “Applications” option.
16. Go to “Manage Installed Applications” to access all the installed apps on your device.
17. In the list of apps, select “Cyberflix TV.” Then, click on it to start with the app.
18. On clicking the Cyberflix TV option, it will give you certain options for the app. Select “Launch” to open the app on your device.
Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick using ES File Explorer
If you do not have Cyberflix on your Firestick device and want to know how to download Cyberflix on Firestick through ES File Explorer, following these steps can help.
1. Type “ES File Explorer” in the search menu by coming to the Firestick homepage.
2. Click on “Download” to get the ES File Explorer app on your device.
3. When the downloading is over, launch the app on your device, and on the ES Explorer homepage, look for the “Downloader” option.
4. Click on the “+New” option on the screen that opens up.
5. A dialog box appears to enter http://bit.ly/cybflix in the “Path field” and write any name that you wish to use in the “Name field.” Then click on “Download now.”
6. Wait while the Cyberflix download is in progress.
7. When the download is completed, a prompt will appear, as shown in the image. Click on “Open File.”
8. To start with the Cyberflix APK for Firestick installation process, select the “Install” option.
9. It will confirm once again before starting the installation process. Then, click on the “Install” option in the bottom right corner.
10. It will let you know when the app is successfully installed on your device. To finish the process, click on “Done.”
11. To start on with the app, click on “Open.”
How to Use Cyberflix on Firestick?
If you have installed the Cyberflix app but do not know how to use Cyberflix Firestick, here are a few steps.
1. When you open Cyberflix TV, a changelog message appears on the screen. Click on “OK.”
2. If a disclaimer appears on the screen, “Accept” it to proceed further.
3. Once you accept the disclaimer, a window to select the default video player pops up. Go with “MX Player.”
4. To watch your favorite shows and movies, click on the menu option in the top left corner. Then, in the dropdown menu that appears, select the “TV shows” or “Movies” according to what you wish to watch.
5. To get the content sorted according to the different categories, click on the small inverted triangle next to the menu option. You will get several options to sort what you wish to watch.
How to Get Subtitles on Cyberflix TV?
When using MX Player to stream your favorite shows and movies, you get an additional benefit of getting subtitles on your screen. To set up the subtitles, just follow the steps as mentioned below:
1. Select the movie or TV show you wish to watch and go for the stream you want your show to play in, e.g., 720p, 1080p, etc.
2. When you have selected the desired streaming quality, a box asks you for the subtitles option. Click on “Play with subtitles.”
3. Choose the subtitles source that you want. It is preferred to go with one that has the maximum number of downloads.
4. Your video will start playing with the subtitles being displayed on the screen.
Downloading Movies with Cyberflix TV on Firestick
Many Firestick users do have the Cyberflix app on their device, but they are not quite familiar with how to download movies on Cyberflix. To download any movie or show, here is a complete step-by-step guide.
1. Select the desired movie or show and the streaming quality that you want to have.
2. A dialog box with multiple options appears on the screen. Select the “Download” option.
3. When the download is completed, you can find the movies in the finished tab. You can watch it anytime you want.
How to Update Cyberflix on Firestick / Fire TV?
Firestick Cyberflix update requires a few steps, enlisted below.
1. To update Cyberflix, the first step is to open the Cyberflix TV app on your Firestick device.
2. In the top right corner of the screen, find the menu option in the form of three dots.
3. From the menu option, select “Settings,” which is displayed on the top.
4. In case the update fails in between, so you must have your files backed up. For this, ensure “Auto backup before updating” is selected.
5. Come back to the Firestick home screen and reopen the Cyberflix app.
6. If any update is available, it will show you an “Update” option on your screen.
7. If it asks you to install, then click on the “Install” option.
8. When the installation completed, select “Done” to finish the updation process.
How to Install Cyberflix on Android Phone?
Since Cyberflix is not available on the playstore, you have to download it from third-party sources. Before getting a Cyberflix apk file on android, you have to change some android settings. If you have android 8.0 or above, then one will do these settings during the downloading process.
1. Open “Settings” on your android device and go to the “Security” option.
2. Look for “Unknown sources” or “Apps from unknown sources” and toggle it “ON.”
3. Now you can download the Cyberflix apk 3.3.2 file from the following link https://cyberflixtvappdownload.com/cyberflix-tv-apk-download/
4. Go to the “Downloads” folder and look for the Cyberflix TV APK file.
5. For android 8.0 and above users, the option to turn the apps from other sources will be displayed now. Turn it “ON.”
6. Now the normal installation process of the app will start on your android device. First, click on the “Install” option in the bottom right corner.
7. Wait for the installation process to get completed, and then open the app to start watching your desired shows.
The best Cyberflix alternative for your Firestick device is Bee TV, Typhoon TV, Tea TV, Eternal TV, and Cinema HD apk. You can get any of these on your Firestick as an alternative option to Cyberflix.
The Cyberflix TV app is widely used by a large number of people over different locations. However, every location has defined its own rules and regulations for the app. In many places, streaming copyrighted content is considered illegal. So, to avoid such kinds of issues, it is always recommended to have a VPN.
Cyberflix has come up with the most convenient way for watching movies and TV shows. It is due to this convenience that people are inclined to get this app on their Firestick. This user-friendly app provides an unlimited range of content that will never let you run out of movies or shows. To get the best out of this app, getting through this Cyberflix Firestick article in detail will serve you well. Various methods for downloading, installing, and using the app will guide you in a well-defined manner.